Oor Wullie guide tae Scots language site
The Oor Wullie guide tae Scots language site, from National Library of Scotland, has a great selection of activities for teachers and learners to use when learning and exploring Scots language.
Designed mainly for Primary school but also suitable for lower Secondary, the site features:
- A ‘Teachers an Parents’ section which includes:
- a lesson guide linking the learning activities to CfE Experiences and Outcomes;
- a zip file containing activity sheets;
- a zip file with poems and songs.
- An ‘Activities’ section with interactive content.
- An ‘Audio map’ with recordings of children from across the country.