Activism & Politics links
Government and Parliament Documents and Web Pages:
- News release about the Scottish Government’s Scots language working group.
- Scottish Government's Audit of Scots Language Provision
- The National Conversation in Scots
- Scottish Parliament web pages in Scots
- dotSCO: Campaign and petition for .sco web domain for Scots language and culture.
- The Scots Language Society: Society with a long history of campaigning for Scots. Buy Scotsoun CDs here.
- Scots-online: Join in the online chat and get access to Andy Eagles' famous introductions to Scots grammar and spelling.
- Facebook in Scots and Gàidhlig: group on Facebook campaigning for the social networking site to be available in Scotland’s native languages.
- The Way Forward for the Scots Language: Online document from the Scottish Centre for Economic and Social Research (1997)
- Daena Haud Yer Wheisht - Haud Yer Ain: downloadable Word documents written in Scots: 1) Introduction 2) Daena Haud Yer Wheisht - Haud Yer Ain
- Universal Declaration o Human Richts: A new translation in Scots. You can buy it here or download it here.
If any links are broken or you want to suggest that we add one, e-mail us.
Scots Language Resource Centre Association Ltd. t/a Scots Language Centre, A.K. Bell Library, York Place, Perth, Scotland PH2 8EP
Registered in Scotland as an Industrial & Provident Society No. 2451R(S). Scottish Charity No. SCO21747
Scots Language in Scotland's Census 2011 | Shetland and Orcadian Scots dialect | Caithness Scots dialect | North East Doric Scots dialect | East central Scots dialects | Angus and Tayside Scots Dialect | Galloway Scots Dialect | West Central Scots Dialect | Borders Scots Dialect | Ulster Scots Dialect | Scotch language | Scots leid | Scottish Language | Ulster Scots Dialect |